Monday 4 September 2017

Safe Pedestrians

This week we talked about what makes a safe pedestrian. We then wrote 'who am I?' descriptions.


I have feet. I hold my Mum's hand. I stop look and listen before crossing. I have to look out for cars.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Vanessa

I have feet and I have legs to walk on the footpath. I hold hands with John Kim. I walk with my mum and my sister and my baby. I stand still and listen. I look for cars and watch out for sneaky driveways.
Who am I? I am a safe pedestrian.


By Jeremy

I have feet and legs to walk and run.  I need to stop, look and listen before I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.
By Debbie

I have two legs to walk with. I walk with my Mum. I hold her hand when I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Leila

I have feet and legs to walk with. I walk with my Mum. I hold my Mum’s hand. I stop, look and listen before I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Isla

I have feet and legs to walk with. I walk with my Mum. I hold my Mum’s hand. I stop, look and listen before I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Francesca

I have legs to move and I can walk with my legs which is good. I can cross at the road. I hold my Mum’s hand when I cross the road. I stop, look and listen
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Luke

I have legs to walk with. I a have to hold my Mum’s hand to cross the road. I have to look out for cars.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Catherine

I have two feet. I have two legs. I stop, look and listen before I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Maya

I have legs and I can run. I can hold hands with Jeremy. I like to hold hands with Jeremy. I walk on the house side with Jeremy. I have to hold hands
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By John Kim

I have feet to walk with. I have legs. I walk on the footpath. I walk on the house side. I look and listen before I cross the road.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Maia

I have legs to help me walk with. My Mum and I stop, look and listen. I am safe on the road. I walk on the footpath. I walk with my feet with my Mum.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Sarah

I have feet to walk on the footpath. I have to watch out for cars. I stop, look and listen before I cross the street. I watch out for sneaky driveways.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Enoch

I have two feet to walk with. I stop, look and listen.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Si Woo

I have feet and legs to walk with. I walk with Dad when I cross the road. I stand still and look out for cars.
Who am I?
I am a safe pedestrian.

By Dante



No comments:

Post a Comment